I only recommend products I use myself and all opinions expressed here are our own. This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission.
I never knew how hard it would be to find cute little boy clothes. I have 2 boys and 0 girls and it seems that most stores carry more things for girls than they do boys. If it's not jeans and a t-shirt then its slim pickings for little boys. I was glad to find My Baby Clothes Boutique. They have a lot of girly things and I figured it would be like most other stores and not offer much for little boys. I was wrong. My Baby Clothes Boutique has plenty of unique clothes and accessories for boys. From boys outfits (I love the shirts with sewn on ties!) and cute little onesies to pants and a variety of boys accessories, My Baby Clothes Boutique has your little guy covered to dress to impress. It's not just the plain ol' jeans and tees anymore. The first thing that caught my eye was the boys plaid fedora hat. It was so cute, but sadly the size that they had in stock did not fit Baby B's big noggin. I exchanged the fedora for the Argyle visor beanie hat. I think it's really cute, it's all about the beanie baby. I'm hoping that by this fall/ winter it still fits well enough to go outside with so we can show the cuteness off to others. For now he's just been wearing it around the house. He even tries to get me to let him sleep in it, he hates taking it off. I take that as he really likes it as much as I do. Its seems to be very well made. The stitching is perfect and I love the little winged heart embellishment. When purchasing hats from My Baby Clothes Boutique they recommend that if your child wears a size up in clothes that you should size up for the hats as well. Baby B wears a 4T and we got the 4T beanie and we could probably use a 5T for him to get good wear of it. You can purchase the similar camouflage visor beanie for $22.50. They also have a black waffle knit visor beanie that they sell for $20.50 along with many other boys hats.
You can browse My Baby Clothes Boutique by categories such as Baby hats, Baby headbands, Classic baby clothes, Trendy baby clothes, Layettes, Baby gifts, and they even carry organic baby clothes and offer Personalized baby clothes! You can go to the search box and type in what your looking for and see if My Baby Clothes Boutique can help you with what you're looking for. If they don't have what you are looking for, ask them and they will do what they can to see that they can help you out. If I had a little girl I'd be all over getting a couple tutus and pettiskirts, baby dresses and lots of headbands, leggings and hair bows. Maybe it's a good thing we don't have any girls because Daddy B would have to get a second job to support a girls wardrobe, haha.
I'm glad to have found a children's clothing shop that doesn't cater the cuteness for just the little girls. Don't get me wrong, I love the big flower headbands and hats and the tutus and dresses just as much as the next mama but when you have 2 little boys at most stores you get to admire the girly clothes and go digging for some cute boys duds. Thank you My Baby Clothes Boutique for making it a little easier to have the cute, unique clothes and accessories for the little boys. You rock!
Now for the fun part... the GIVEAWAY!
My Baby Clothes Boutique is offering 1 Thrifty Mama B reader a $25 Gift Certificate to use on whatever you want at My baby Clothes Boutique!
Mandatory entry (This must be done before any other entries count for you. If it's not done first other entries will be deleted. Make sure I have a way to contact you. No email address, no winner notification! You must be a Google Friend Connect blog follower and tell me you are then Visit My Baby Clothes Boutique and then leave me a comment on this post letting me know what you would use your $25 on.
Extra Entries (All extra entries are worth 1 comment unless otherwise noted)
- Be a Thrifty Mama B email subscriber or get Thrifty Mama B in a reader
- Follow @ThriftyMamaB on twitter
- Tweet this giveaway- You can use the following if you'd like: Enter to win My Baby Clothes Boutique $25 gift certificate #giveaway http://bit.ly/aLOPed @ThriftyMamaB (can be tweeted up to 4x a day) leave me the tweet permalinks please! 1 entry per tweet.
- "Like" My Baby Clothes Boutique on Facebook
- "Like" Thrifty Mama B on Facebook
- Blog this giveaway (4 entries). If you add My Baby Clothes Boutique to your blog roll you can get a $10 gift certificate! (leave link to blog post and your email and where I can find them on your blogroll so I can send the info to My Baby Clothes Boutique). You must include a link to this giveaway and a link to My Baby Clothes Boutique in your post.
- Join the My Baby Clothes Boutique newsletter (top right hand corner of the page)
- Add the Thrifty Mama B button to your site- 2 entries
- Make a purchase at My Baby Clothes Boutique- 10 entries!
- Share this post (use anything from the Share & Enjoy links below). 1 entry per share
- Comment on any non giveaway posts here at Thrifty Mama B- unlimited entries, I love reading comments =)
This giveaway is open to US residents only, sorry. It will close August 30, 2010 at 11:59 am ET. Of the valid entries I will use random.org to choose a winner. The winner will have 48 hrs to respond or I will draw another winner. Good luck! Thank you to My Baby Clothes Boutique for partnering with me on this review and giving us the Argyle Visor Beanie for this review.
disclaimer: The opinions of the product(s) in this review are those of Thrifty Mama B. There was no monetary payment for this review. I was provided the product for review free of charge for the purpose of the review.