I only recommend products I use myself and all opinions expressed here are our own. This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission.
I am working with Silhouette America to share about their special Black Friday sale going on now. I have had the Silhouette Cameo machine on my wish list. I received one a few days ago. I am so excited to put it to use for the holidays, parties, homemade cards and who knows what else I can come up with to make with this fabulous machine. If you or someone you know is wishing for something from the Silhouette line of products then you'll want to share this post with them! We have a special coupon code good on the Silhouette products for the Black Friday sale. You can use coupon code BEEDOES from November 28- December 8 and it's the best deal from Silhouette. What does my Silhouette coupon code get you?
(1) A Silhouette CAMEO®, Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software, a dust cover (the color is decided by Silhouette), a $25 download card, a hook, a scraper, a spatula, and a pick-me-up® tool for $229.99. Retail price for all of this would total $406.93 (over 40% savings!)
(2) A Silhouette Portrait®, Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software, a dust cover (the color is decided by Silhouette), a $25 download card, a hook, a scraper, a spatula, and a pick-me-up® tool for $129.99. Retail price for all of this would total $286.93 (over 40% savings!)
(3) A Silhouette CAMEO®, a Silhouette Portrait®, and two $25 download cards for $299.99. That’s right: If you buy a Silhouette CAMEO® at full price, you get two $25 download cards and a Silhouette Portrait® ABSOLUTELY FREE! Retail price for all of this would be $406.93 (over 40% savings!)
(4) 40% off consumable products at silhouetteamerica.com. This excludes machines, subscriptions, download and gift cards. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Rain checks not available.
(5) FREE SHIPPING on orders over $25.
Good deals right? It didn't take long to get the Silhouette Cameo set up and running on my computer. The machine its self is no where near as heavy as I was expecting. I made some holiday gift tags with my Cameo and we made a pinwheel that I attached to a pencil for the boys to have some giggles with.
Now that I have fiddled with the Cameo a little I have learned how fun it really is. I felt overwhelmed when I took it out of the box. I had no clue where to begin so I got the software on to my computer then watched the tutorial video disc. Then I ventured to Pinterest and spent way longer over there than I intended (as always). There is a LOT of Silhouette pins and boards out there. Prepare yourself before you open a tab. It will draw you in for hours. I've come across pins for all kinds of things people have made with their Silhouette Cameo machines. Since the Cameo can cut paper, vinyl and fabric there really is a lot of potential for creativity to flow with this machine. I have a lot of ideas thanks to the Silhouette pins. Ornaments, wall decor, homemade cards, treat boxes, party favor boxes, I want to make it all. Now that I have the hang of how to get the blade aligned and the mat aligned to the machine to where the designs you have sent to the machine get cut on the paper and not off to the sides I am golden. I've all ready made a trip to the store for more cardstock.
Have you used any of the Silhouette America products? What are your thoughts? I feel like I have been missing out on all the crafty fun with this little beauty. Go to Silhouette America and use coupon code BEEDOES to get your discounts now through December 8. If you have used the Cameo or Portrait I'd love to see your work.
disclaimer: I received a Silhouette Cameo machine as a Silhouette blogger. Opinions are my own.