I only recommend products I use myself and all opinions expressed here are our own. This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission.
The BabyBond nursing accessory is one of the wonderful products I received as part of the baby event. There are three different options to choose from with BabyBond, (1) The BabyBond Original, (2) The BabyBond Flex and (3) the BabyBond Couture. I chose the BabyBond Original to best suit my lifestyle. It comes with a matching pouch for traveling. It is made of 100% cotton, machine washable, and made in the USA. It is available in 4 different sizes from size 1 being xs/s to size 4 being plus size.
I asked for a size 2, which is a small/medium and it ended up being very loose fitting. So, if you would like a more snug fit I suggest you go a size smaller than your normal size. It comes with a sewn-in burp cloth. BabyBond is worn like a sash, so it is very comfortable to wear. It covers Mom and not baby. This allows baby to not be hot or stuffy under a blanket or other nursing type cover. Mom gets to be modest while feeding in public and baby gets to keep contact with Mom while feeding. Unfortunately, our newest bundle of joy, Baby D, did not take to breastfeeding as we had planned. As easy as the cover is to use, I will be unable to continue to use it. However, I would highly recommend this product for privacy throughout your baby’s breastfeeding stage of life. No more gawks/stares as you try to tend to your baby's needs in public, no more over heating baby being stuck under a cover or blanket while feeding. Baby Bond allows feeding to be public and even have people walk/sit right by you and not even realize what you are doing!
You can go to babybondnursing.com and order one for $35 or you can enter below to try and win a BabyBond of your own.
Prize: (1) BabyBond nursing accessory (choice of style, size, and color from listed in stock items only)
Mandatory entry: (must be done before any other entries for entries to count): What BabyBond product would you choose if you win?
Optional Extra Entries (1 comment per entry unless otherwise noted):
* Be a Mama Bee Does verified email subscriber- 5 extra entries!
* Follow @MamaBeeDoes on twitter
* Follow @babybond on twitter
* Tweet this giveaway daily: “You could #Win @BabyBond #bfing Cover @MamaBeeDoes #giveaway #contest Open World Wide ends 12/19 #breastfeeding http://bit.ly/uDSpG2” -1 entry per tweet
* Share this post on Facebook- 1 entry per share
* Blog this giveaway (5 entries). Include a link to this giveaway and leave me a link here to your post.
* Add the Mama Bee Does button to your site- 4 entries
* Share this post (use anything from the "Share the Wealth" links below but please do not Stumble giveaways). 1 entry per share
* Comment on any non giveaway post here at Mama Bee Does- unlimited entries
This giveaway will close December 19, 2011 at 11:59 pm ET. Of the valid entries I will use random.org to choose a winner. The winner will have 48 hrs to respond to the winner notification I send or I will draw another winner. Good luck!
disclaimer: I received a BabyBond product for the sole purpose of this review. There was no money given for this post. Opinions of the company/product are that of KC @ Mama Bee Does.