I only recommend products I use myself and all opinions expressed here are our own. This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission.
I grew up on my Nana’s homemade banana pudding. I would sit and watch her make it. Then as I was older she taught me how to make it. It’s also one of my favorite milk shake flavors. When I got this recipe for no churn banana pudding ice cream I was hoping I would enjoy it too. It did not disappoint, I love it! Did you know that July is National Ice Cream month? Happy birthday to me ha-ha. This no churn banana pudding ice cream recipe is a part of #SummerDessertWeek where I teamed up with 22 other bloggers to bring you a week of yummy summer dessert recipes and 5 sweet giveaways from our sponsors! I was sent samples by some of the sponsor companies but as always opinions are 100% mine.
no churn banana pudding ice cream
2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped to stiff peaks
1 (14 oz.) can of sweetened condensed milk
1 (3.4 oz) box of banana cream instant pudding
1/2 Teaspoon Adam’s Best vanilla flavor extract
1 medium sized banana
1 cup of vanilla wafer cookies (minis or regular size); crushed
- With an electric mixer you’ll want to have the 2 cups of heavy whipping cream already whipped to stiff peaks.
- In a large bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk, banana cream instant pudding, vanilla extract, and 1/2 cup of the crushed Nilla wafers.
- Fold in the heavy whipped cream to the sweetened milk mixture. You don’t have to mix it completely, the swirl look (and taste) works just as tastily.
- Pour half of the ice cream mix into a freezer safe container.
- Slice the banana and add the slices on top of the half of ice cream mix.
- Add 1/4 cup of the remaining crushed Nilla wafers.
- Cover that with the remaining half of the ice cream mix.
- Top with the last 1/4 cup of crushed Nilla wafer cookies.
- Cover the freezer safe, air tight container with the lid and freeze until solid.
There are 23 wonderful bloggers participating in this year’s event! With over 60 recipes being shared this week we just know that you’re going to find a new summer favorite! Plus, don’t forget that we have 5 (five) great giveaways for you this week too!
Scroll down to take a look!
Check out the amazing #SummerDessertWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
Ice Cream Recipes:
- No Churn S’mores Ice Cream Ice Cream from Big Bear’s Wife
- Strawberry Mojito Popsicles from The Spiffy Cookie
- Happylicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Parfait from Desserts Required
- S’mores Popsicles from My Sweet Zepol
- Toasted Almond Ice Cream Bars from Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- No Churn Banana Pudding Ice Cream from A Blender Mom
Sweet Summertime Cakes:
- Coconut Lime Pound Cake from The Food Hunter’s Guide To Cuisine
- Old Fashioned Cocktail Upside Down Cake from Forking Up
- No Bake Lemonade Pie from 4 Sons ‘R’ Us
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Tart from Eat Move Make
- Strawberry Sour Cream Pound Cake from The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Grocery Store Iced Oatmeal Cookies from The Beard and The Baker
- Blueberry Streusel Cinnamon Rolls from Southern From Scratch
- Cream Puffs from For the Love of Food
- Cherry Sweet Rolls from Comfortably Domestic
- Cream Cheese Pastry with Almond Filling from Shockingly Delicious
- S’mores Pizza from Daily Dish Recipes
Prize #1 — Dixie Crystals is giving away one (1) Instant Pot (8 Qt) to one lucky winner!
Prize #2 — Adam’s Extract is giving away – One bottle of Adams Best Vanilla Flavor, Adams Best Prize Winning Pound Cake Mix, Adams Extract Twice as Stong Vanilla and Adams Extract Lemon Extract
Prize #3– Red Star Yeast is giving away a gift pack including an Insulated Tote Bag, Apron, “The New Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day” Cookbook, Yeast, Rolling Pin, Measuring Spoons, Oven Mit and Dish Towel
Prize #4 — Susquehanna Glass Co. is giving away one set (4 glasses) of Mermaids Stemless Wine Glasses. (like the Mermaid glasses you’ll see in some of our recipes this week!)
Prize #5 — Lodge Cast Iron is giving away one (1) 12-inch Cast Iron Skillet.
Giveaway open to US Residents 18 years or older. No PO Boxes Please. giveaway runs from July 9th until July 15th at 12AMEST. Winners will be selected soon afterward and contacted by e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. There are a total of 5 (five) prizes and therefore we will have a total of 5 (five) winners.
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week-long event, #SummerDessertWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like to Thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Adam’s Extract, Red Star Yeast, Susquehanna Glass Co. and Lodge Cast Iron! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #SummerDessertWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.