It’s National Cookie Day today but how about some no bake edible cookie dough instead? Kaylee has been obsessed with Frozen and now Frozen 2. If you have a Frozen loving kid at your place too then I’m betting that they will love this treat too. Have you taken them to see Disney’s Frozen 2 yet? We are taking Kaylee for her first big girl movie theater movie soon. I hope she can sit through the entire show. I’m guessing as much as she loves Frozen that she will be glued to the screen and won’t be able to let it go. For now we will enjoy some Frozen edible cookie dough. You can view my other- edible cookie dough recipe ideas. This is an easy recipe that the kids can help you make.
Frozen edible cookie dough
1 1/4 C sugar
1 C unsalted sweet cream butter
2 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp kosher salt
1 3/4 C flour
1 C of frozen Sprinkles
1 C winter mix chocolate chips
– Toast raw flour in order to kill bacteria. Simply place the flour on a cookie sheet and allow it to bake for five minutes at 350 degrees.
– Using a standing mixer, cream together the sugar and butter until fluffy and combined
– Mix in the vanilla and salt and mix until combined and fluffy
– Beat in the flour, 1/4 C of the flour at a time just until all combined
– Mix in the frozen sprinkles using a rubber spatula
Why was Elsa born with magical powers? The answer is calling her and threatening her kingdom. Together with Anna, Kristoff, Olaf and Sven, she’ll set out on a dangerous but remarkable journey. In “Frozen,” Elsa feared her powers were too much for the world. In “Frozen 2,” she must hope they are enough. From the Academy Award®-winning team—directors Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck, producer Peter Del Vecho and songwriters Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez—and featuring the voices of Idina Menzel, Kristen Bell, Jonathan Groff and Josh Gad, Walt Disney Animation Studios’ “Frozen 2” opened in U.S. theaters on Nov. 22, 2019.