I only recommend products I use myself and all opinions expressed here are our own. This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission.
When Baby B was given the opportunity to review the Fuzzi Bunz One Size Cloth Diapers I was excited to try out yet another well known cloth diaper brand. We received a Fuzzi Bunz One Size in Baby Blue (worn by model in above pic). Cute huh? You can check out the other 15 solid print colors here and the 4 Daisy print colors here also.
2. The Adjustablility. Most one size cloth diapers have the snaps all across the front for adjustablility. Not the Fuzzi Bunz. You adjust these diapers with the elastic in the legs and waist. You can adjust the legs to 8+ settings and the waist to 4+. It takes a try or two to get the elastic to the sizing that you need it depending on weight/size of baby but once it is set you are good to go until it needs to be changed to grow with baby.
3. The Snaps. Now that Baby B is older I am all about snap diapers (I tweeted yesterday on twitter about him taking his aplix diaper off and pee'ing in the floor). So yes I love snaps! The snaps used on Fuzzi Bunz diapers are very sturdy and are able to withstand 3+ years of use.
4. The Fleece Inner. I love the micro fleece inner on this diaper. Baby B has used this diaper multiple times now and no stink issues with the diaper or inserts.
We give all our new diapers the same test. I was per the instructions for the diaper and puts it on Baby B and lets him "test".
2. Nap time wear- Gave him a cup of milk, waited a bit and then put him to sleep. I used both inserts in the diaper. He takes a 2 hr. nap. he woke up still dry. No wet sheets or clothes. Grade: A+
3. Night time wear: Only 3 diapers have passed Baby B's night time wear test thus far. Put his diaper on him (with both inserts) at 8pm and he slept through the night until 7:30 the next morning. No leaks, no wet clothes and no wet sheets. Grade: A++
Want to win your own Fuzzi Bunz? The lovely ladies at Fuzzi Bunz are offering one of Mama B's readers a Perfect Sized diaper in your choice of size and color/print!
How to win???
Mandatory entry- Go visit Fuzzi Bunz and tell me what size/color you would get if you win. Please leave me a way to contact you if you win!!! I will not accept entries such as "please enter me" etc. If you dont do the mandatory entry all other entries ar invalid.
- Follow my blog and leave comment teling me so.
- Subscribe to Mama B's and leave comment telling me w/ email address.
- Follow me on twitter (leave comment with twitter id).
- Tweet this giveaway and leave me a link (click the time you posted for the url)
- Blog this giveaway and come leav me a link.
- Add Mama B's to your blog roll or add my button to your site (leave link).
- Comment on other posts here at Mama B's (no limit on how many posts you comment on) and tell me what posts you commented on.