I only recommend products I use myself and all opinions expressed here are our own. This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission.
I haven't shared a menu plan in a while (shame on me) though I still weekly meal plan. As I sit here and plan for the rest of this week why not share as I go right? Here's what will be cooking for dinner in Mama B's kitchen this week...
- Fried chicken legs, mashed potatoes and green beans
- Pancakes w/ syrup (breakfast for dinner)
- Hotdogs with homemade chili (recipe to come)
- Pizza Stromboli
- slow cooker BBQ Pork Chops with fried potatoes and baked beans
- Gorton's fish (giveaway coming!) with shrimp, fries and hush puppies
- Out of town for a birthday so either eat with family or hit the drive thru on the way home
For more weekly meal planning ideas and recipes visit the Organizing Junkie MPM list.