I only recommend products I use myself and all opinions expressed here are our own. This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission.
I love my instant pot. If you have been looking to get one and keep talking yourself out of it this is a good excuse... You can win one right here! Or if you have an instant pot you can take the $80 Amazon gift card and buy whatever your heart desires. If you are hoping to win the instant pot, what recipe are you going to try first?
Open to US only- Ends March 3, 2021
This great giveaway is sponsored by me and my bloggy friends!
Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Electric 6 qt Pressure Cooker:
Instant Pot is a smart Electric Pressure Cooker designed by Canadians aiming to be safe, convenient and dependable.
- It speeds up cooking by 2~6 times using up to 70% less energy and, above all, produces nutritious healthy food in a convenient and consistent fashion.
- Instant Pot Duo is a 7-in-1 programmable cooker, it replaces 7 kitchen appliances as it has the functions of a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, saute, yogurt maker & warmer. 14 built-in smart programs (Soup, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Poultry, Saute, Steam, Rice, Porridge, Multigrain, Slow Cook, Keep-Warm, Yogurt, Pasteurize & Jiu Niang) cook your favorite dishes with the press of a button.
- A 24-hour timer allows for delayed cooking.
- Automatic keep-warm holds the temperature of the food until you serve it.
- Instant Pot generates almost no noise and leaks no steam. It traps all the aromas in the food without heating up the kitchen.
- The 3-ply bottom stainless steel inner pot is extremely durable and leaves no health concerns associated with non-stick coatings.
ENTER TO WIN!
One lucky reader will win a Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker (6 qt size)
OR you can pick $80 Amazon Gift Code!
The giveaway is open to US only, 18+
The giveaway ends 3/3 at 1159p est
Be sure to come back daily for more chances to win!
I love my InstaPot!
Rhonda Miotke says
BBQ ribs would be cool to try.