Working until 4:30 during the week and not getting home until around 6 I don’t want to spend all of my evening time in the kitchen cooking when I have the boys home. I get them every other week so I take my time with them and soak it up as much as I can. Having a Mealthy MultiPot has made dinner time quicker without sacrificing the flavors. I used to be afraid of pressure cookers when I was younger. Thanks to my MultiPot I can offer my family delicious recipes and not have to do a lot of work in the process. An example of that is my MultiPot Cheesy Chicken Pasta recipe. I had dinner from MultiPot to the table in 20 minutes. I love how quick the Mealthy MultiPot is.
With the MultiPot I was able to saute the chicken and then cook the entire meal all in one pot. It saves me time and the amount of dishes we have to wash. Winning all around, right? There are so many meals you can fix with a MultiPot. This was my first experience cooking with the MultiPot. I was surprised at all of the items that comes with the MultiPot from Mealthy. Along with the MultiPot I got the user guide, recipe book, a quick start guide and cheat sheet, a rice paddle and soup ladle, a measuring cup, a spare gasket, 2 oven mitts, a condensation catcher, a steam rack, a steamer basket, and the detachable power cord. That is a lot but when you have a machine that does a lot I shouldn’t have been so surprised.
MultiPot Cheesy Chicken Pasta recipe
MultiPot Cheesy Chicken Pasta Ingredients:
4-5 chicken breasts; cubed
1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil (evoo)
1 (16 oz) package of pasta- style of your choice
1/2 cup half and half
4 cups of chicken broth
4 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 Teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
MultiPot Cheesy Chicken Pasta Directions:
1. Plug up your Multipot and push the saute button. Add the EVOO.
2. Once it’s heated add in the cubed chicken pieces.
3. With the lid off, stir around the chicken pieces until the chicken is almost completely white, about 4-5 minutes.
4. Add all of the other ingredients minus the half and half and the cheese and close the lid to lock on your MultiPot. Make sure the steam vent is turned all the way to “sealing”.
5. Cancel the saute function and press the Pressure Cook button and use the – button to get to 5 minutes.
6. Once the cooking ends, do a controlled quick release of the pressure, just until you can tell there is no sauce coming out with the steam and the pin in the lid has dropped back down then turn the valve all the way to “venting”.
7. Stir in the cheese and let melt.
8. Add in the half and half.
9. Stir once more and serve.
There you have it, dinner in the MultiPot in 10 minutes. Do you own a MultiPot? Have you made MultiPot cheesy chicken pasta before? I’d love to hear about it.
I am a #MealthyMoms member and Mealthy has offered a gift set to one A Blender Mom winner. The gift set includes:
a $35 gift card to mealthy.com
an exclusive #MealthyMoms bamboo 4 pc. utensil set
a #MealthyMoms recipe card set
To enter this giveaway you just have to leave me a comment below. Giveaway will close October 14th and is open to US residents only. That’s it, easy peasy and MultiPot quick.