I only recommend products I use myself and all opinions expressed here are our own. This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission.
Ive been in the kitchen since I was nine years old. I have grown a love for great food and what I love the most is to be able to play around with seasonings. I'm always coming up with something different for my family to try. Maybe, I will give my recipe for my most loved food of all, my meatloaf...but until then I hope you all enjoy this recipe of Chicken Chili Beans. From the heart of my kitchen to yours!
Chicken Chili Beans recipe
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breast; cooked and shredded
- (1) 12 oz. can of tomato paste
- 2 Tsp. ketchup
- (2) 15.5 oz cans of light red kidney beans
- (2) 14.5 oz cans of diced tomatoes
- 1 onion
- ½ of a green pepper (whole pepper if you prefer)
- 1 small clove of garlic minced
- 2 packages of chilli powder (your choice in hot or mild)
- 2 cups shredded cheese flavor of your choice (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a pot on the stove and stir.
- Cook on medium or low for about 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- This can also be cooked in a slow cooker (crock pot).
- Top with shredded cheese
I hope you enjoy!